Series: Job: Suffering in Salvation
“The Lord has Taken Away…”
August 29, 2021 | Rev. Dr. Brian Howard
Passage: Job 1:13-2:11
- Job faces tragedies from a____ s_______.
- Job faces tragedies of a______ k________.
- Job faces the tragedies w_____ f________.
- Job experiences tragedies both o________ and i______.
- Tragedies only remain tragedies if they d_______ l________ t_________.
The Book of Job can be a daunting read. It raises questions about the attitude Christians should take when they find themselves suffering in the midst of their salvation. How can we be encouraged by this rather dark book? How do we see Jesus in between the lines of Job?