Series: Job: Suffering in Salvation
"And the Lord Said to Satan..."
August 22, 2021 | Rev. Dr. Brian Howard
Passage: Job 1:6-12
- God is in C_______ (v. 6a)
- Satan is in R________ (v. 6b)
- Satan is in t____ W_______ (v. 7)
- Satan is within G______ P______ (v. 8, 12)
- God’s Plan? H______ O______ G_____ (v. 9-10, 11)
- God is S_______ in C________ (v. 12, 21)
The Book of Job can be a daunting read. It raises questions about the attitude Christians should take when they find themselves suffering in the midst of their salvation. How can we be encouraged by this rather dark book? How do we see Jesus in between the lines of Job?