The Freedom of Faith Alone (Sola Fide)
“The Freedom of Faith Alone (Sola Fide)”
5 Freedoms of the Reformation, November 19, 2017
- What is the difference between “to make righteous” (justificare) and “to declare as righteous” (dikaiosune)?
- Why was Martin Luther angry at God before studying Romans 1:17?
- How is God’s work of declaring us righteous similar to a child’s finger painting?
- Why does Scripture repeat “The righteous shall live by faith” in four different books in both the Old Testament and New Testament?
- What happens if we say “The righteous shall live” without also including, “by faith?”